Tel: +49 (0)3550 - 483 783 15
Liam Webster & Axel Webster
Registration Court: Cottbus
VAT Registration Number: DE303811543
Tax Registration Number: 056/286/07623
Tel: +49 (0)3550 - 483 783 14
Liam Webster & Axel Webster
Liability for content
The contents of these pages were created with great care. For the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the content, we cannot take any responsibility. As a service provider we are responsible according to § 7 paragraph 1 of TMG for own contents on these pages under the general law. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG we are not obligated as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored information, or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block access to information under the general laws remain unaffected. However, a relevant liability is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of such violations, we will remove the content immediately
Liability for Links
Our site contains links to external websites over which we have no control. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for their content. The respective provider or operator is always responsible for the contents of any Linked Site. The linked sites were checked at the time of linking for possible violations of law. Illegal contents were at the time of linking. A permanent control of the linked pages is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a violation. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such links immediately.
The content and works provided on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. The reproduction, modification, distribution or any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of its respective author or creator. Downloads and copies are permitted only for private, non-commercial use. As far as the content is not created by the website operator, the copyrights of third parties. Any duplication or labeled as such. Should you still be aware of copyright infringement, we ask for a hint. Upon notification of violations, we will remove the content immediately.
Protecting your privacy is very important to us. In the collection, processing and use of your personal data we adhere strictly to the applicable statutory provisions, in particular the German Federal Data ProtectionAct and the Telemedia Act. You comply with the agreement in this data protection declaration in the collection, processing and use of your personal data in the sense of the German Federal Data Protection Actand the following provisions:
1. Responsible body: Responsible for collecting, processing and use of your personal data is Moto-Sheets.com GbR, Eichengrund 53, 03051 Cottbus. You can disagree with the collection, processing and use of your data for the future as a whole or for individual measures and Revoke granted consent. Send your counter or your revocation in written form to this address, or to email@example.com
2. Collection, processing and use of your personal data: a) General: Personal data are individual details about personal or factual circumstances of a specific or specifiable natural person such as for example your name, your address,your E-Mail address and all inventory data you share with us at the opening of a customer account. b) Visit of our Web page: You can visit our website without having to provide information about yourself. We only store access data without reference to person such as for example the name of your Internet service provider and the website from which you visit us, or the name of the requested file. These data are summarized in server log files on a statistical basis, saved, and evaluated solely for the improvement of our services. A merge of this pseudonymous data with your personal data does not take place. c) Customer/User account: When you register with us as a customer/user, we will establish a password protected access to your inventory data stored in the customers account with us. In your account you can manage your personal information. d) Collection, processing and use of your personal data: We collect, store and process your data for the entire process of your bicycle transponder or number registration and order including our services claims, our services, the technical administration of our Website and for our own marketing purposes. For the processing of the order, we need your correct name and surname and the address and payment data. Your email address is used together with the ID in the customer account password. We use your email address still to be able to communicate with you and to confirm the receipt of your order, for example. Your personal data are only passed on to third parties or communicated if this is necessary due to the contract and payment processing or you have previously agreed. For example, we use service providers such as logistics and banks receive the necessary data to the contract and payment processing. The so shared data used by our service providers only to the performance of its tasks. Otherwise use of the data by third parties is not permitted. If your data to achieve the purpose of the storage is no longer necessary, they are locked and deleted after expiry of the statutory storage period, unlessyou have expressly consented to the further use of your data for further use. The same is true if you have requested the deletion of your data.
4. Data security: We secure our website and other systems through technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. The access is possible only after entering your personal password to your customer account. You should treat your access information as confidential and close the browser window when you have finished the communication with us, especially if you use the computer together with others.
5. Right to information: You have a right to free information about your stored data, as well as possibly a right to correction, blocking or deletion of these data. Please address your inquiry to: Moto-Sheets.com GbR, Eichengrund 53, 03051 Cottbus, Germany
6. Google Analytics: a) Our website uses Google Analytics, a Web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and enable analysis of your use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of our Website are usually transmitted to a server of Google in the United States and saved there. We use a special code on our Web site,to ensure an anonymous collection of IP addresses. Your IP address is transmitted to Google within Member States of the European Union or in other States party to the agreement on the European economic area only in abbreviated form, which permits no conclusions to your identity. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address to a server of Google in the United States is transferred and cut there. b) On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of our Web site, to compile reports about the website activity and to provide further services related to website activity and Internet usage compared to the website operator. It is not merged into IP address sent as part of Google Analytics from your browser with other data of Google. c) By using our Web site, you agree with the processing of the data collected on you by Google through Google and the above-described data processing and the purpose mentioned. d) You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser software; We point out however,that you can use if necessary, not all functions of our website in this case. In addition, you can capture the generated by the cookie and data related to your use of our website (including your IP address) on Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google to prevent, you download the browser plug-in available at the following link and install Google Analytics Opt-out. e) To learn about the privacy of Google Analytics, click here.